When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Shenanigans

Before our summer got completely crazy with homework, lab practicals, observations, and consumer sims... we decided to make the trip to Van Buren, MO to float on the Current River for a weekend. Matt's parents were great and let us stay at their house on the river for a weekend. It was absolutely beautiful and the time we got to spend catching up with each other was priceless. We spent our day's on the river and exploring the parks. We'd enjoy our evenings playing cards or listening to Matt play his guitar and singing along.






















Big Spring = Beautiful. Mindy "Shoeless" Messmer, Jessica "Seabands" Palmer & Stefanie "Brakes" Brightman. Love all of you!






Rocky Falls. I'm convinced I've been blessed with some of the greatest friends on earth. I've also seen some of the most beautiful places on this earth. Missouri has some hidden treasures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment