When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My happy list.

The start of my list of 101 things that make me happy. (In no particular order, except for number one of course!)

1. My Creator

2. oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

3. Haiti – the country

4. Haiti – my puppy

5. Rob Muzyka’s party mix CD

6. My nieces and nephews… now: Aaron, David, Olivia, Anamaria & Macy… and those to come!

7. My Godchildren: Brock, and also Olivia and Anamaria

8. Starbucks study dates with Michaela

9. learning about and falling in love with the Catholic Church, the saints, and everything that it entails

10. my roommates

11. Alexandra Pintus. I knew from the first time I saw you I was going to love you.

12. hot tea with milk and sugar

13. snail mail

14. my siblings (Matthew and Marcus...I will have to say, while I am very thankful for your service in the military, I hate that sometimes we have to wait a year or more to see each other! However, it makes me appreciate the time we spend together even more and it makes the reunion that much sweeter. I long for the day when the five of us kids will be together again!)

15. early morning emails from my Mom and Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment