When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Monday, August 8, 2011

Some words from a very wise woman...

"I do not know whose thirst is greater, His or mine for Him."

"Vocation means Jesus has called us by name."

"Suffering in itself is nothing, but suffering shared with the passion of Christ is a wonderful gift... because suffering was how He paid for sin."

and one of my all time favorites...

"Fall more in love with Jesus every day."

I began to watch the documentary on Mother Teresa again (for probably the 20th time) as I prepare for my trip to Ecuador... She truly is an inspiration. Lord, help me to love & serve everyone I come into contact with so that they may feel Your presence through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment