When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Thursday, April 14, 2011

To my siblings

The past few days have been a major struggle for me. I think it’s safe to say that I desperately miss my family.Sunday, April 17th, marks the one year anniversary of my Dad’s ordination into the Deaconate. This was also the last time all of my family was together. With two of my brothers being in the military, we never really know when there will be a possibility of a reunion. I am counting down the days until I get to go home for Easter to be with my parents. I wish going home for Easter meant getting to see all of my siblings – like it used to when I was younger. Matthew, Luke, Marcus and Mandy -- this is just to let all of you know how dearly you are loved and missed by your baby sister. I hope these pictures remind you of some of wonderful times we shared in our childhood and how blessed we were to have each other, as well as Mom and Pops, in our lives.

























1 comment:

  1. It has become increasingly difficult as the years pass. When I was young I just wanted to see the world. Now that I am older I can see the world was right before me. Miss you too sis.

    ReplyDelete