When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Monday, April 11, 2011

Livin' the Dream

Last week was probably one of the best weeks since I've been in grad school. It was nothing extraordinary, but instead of being completely bogged down by assignments, hours of studying, and meetings for Capstone... I actually got to enjoy some quality time with some of the people I love the most. One of the highlights of the week?? Celebrating my beautiful roommate's 24th birthday. Kay Stewart, you are a gem. Here's to your 24th year. (You know, 24 is my favorite number. I know it's going to be a great year for you!) Here are just a few of the pictures from a very fun night. We started out at Kona, then came back to the house for a piñata. Afterwards we celebrated with some cake and watched a movie. Here are some of the pictures from our night....




Divine Mercy Icon. Jesus, I Trust In You. (St. Faustina Pray For Us!)
Justin & Kay with the piñata.
My turn...I'm going to miss you next year!
Birthday girl, taking a swing.
That candy hasn't really lasted long in this house :)
Cheers to 24 years :) I hope the next 24 are just as blessed. Love you Kay!


No comments:

Post a Comment