When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday. One Year Anniversary of Dad's Ordination. Trolley Run. Thank You Jesus. You've been so good to me.

As I crossed the finish line at the Trolley Run this morning, there was a man carrying a huge wooden cross. Hello Holy Week. I thought I was tired running the four miles run in under 35 minutes. I was quickly taken back to the man I encountered around mile 2.5, who was pushing himself the entire way in a wheelchair. Then, I immediately thought of the Lord's Passion, and the last four miles seemed like nothing to me.

It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you, to a stranger who helped kick my Holy Week off with a boom. I'm praying for you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment