When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Continuation to my Bucket List

To see the first part, refer to my post on:
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2009

Sadly, I have only crossed one thing off that list: It was #36) Run a half-marathon. My goal time was under 2 hours. I ran it in 1:57:46. And, two Olympic medalists (Jackie Joyner Kersee & Caren Kemner) were at the finish line to give me my medal as I crossed it. May 2010.

Since then, I’ve added some things to my Bucket List. They are as follows. AND, I’ve already crossed a couple of them off ;)

44. Read 100 books I have not read before
45.Take one picture a day for 365 days of something beautiful.
46. Turn my blog into a book.
47. Volunteer with the Little Sisters of the Poor while I am in Kansas City.
48. Run the Kansas City Marathon (or any marathon, if not that one)
49. Take a Dance Class
50. Become more involved in the Church.
51. Send someone I care about flowers just because.
52. Write a letter to my godchildren once a month and put them in a book for them to have later in their lifetime.
53. Become unforgettable (but not for myself --for truly making a change in the world for the One who put me here in the first place.)
54. Learn about the saints (this is in process :) ).
55. Read the Bible, front to back.
56. Make a list of 101 things that make me happy!
57. Do a walk/run for a cause (every year).
58. Use some of my own pictures for household decor.
59. Take a self defense class.
60. Send a Care package to a Soldier (in addition to my brothers and sister-in-law)

No comments:

Post a Comment