When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Saturday, June 11, 2011

OT vs. PT

This will probably mean nothing to those of you who aren't exposed to the everyday world of OT and PT, but I had to post this for all of my OT friends out there :) I am so happy that I was called to this profession. I love all of you and I am so thankful we are in this program together. I seriously can't believe I only have 7 months left with you houligans. Let's make the most of it.



2 comments:

  1. LOL loved this video!!!!!! It made me laugh SEVERAL times!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Looks like we'll be finishing up school at the same time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now seeing this Laura. I knew someone would appreciate it!! Best of luck for the rest of your schooling :)

    ReplyDelete