When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Friday, August 13, 2010

Major League Ballparks

Another addition to my bucket list..... Well, I guess this one is an addition to our bucket list (mine and Brady's).

We want to go to every Major League Baseball Stadium together.


Last summer, we went to Busch Stadium in St. Louis together. For me, it was heaven on earth. For him... not so much.




This summer we went to Wrigley Field in Chicago to watch his Cubbies. Notice in the picture how fake my smile is.....:)




Also, when Brady came to visit me in KC, we went to Kauffman Stadium, Home of the Royals. I love it :)



I can't wait for the rest of our adventures and to experience the wonderful world of baseball together!

No comments:

Post a Comment