When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gone, but not forgotten.


Quincy U lost one of its greatest professors yesterday. You could always count on Dr. Edgerly’s smile, kind words and laughter if you spent any time at all in the Science building at Quincy. He was an avid supporter of the athletic teams and made sure everyone knew how they were doing. He also was very supportive of our trips to Haiti, and I knew I could always count on him to promote our cause. I will always remember the great lessons he taught me about life, the importance of my education, and the wonderful ways of good ol Qunicy U. You were a kind and wonderful person and you will truly be missed. You have changed my life and I am truly blessed to have known you. It was an honor to have been your student. My heart goes out to Chelona. He loved you dearly and I can’t think of a single day of class that he did not mention your name.

RIP Dr. Edgerly. Quincy was a better place because of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment