When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Change

I have such a beautiful life. I truly have been blessed beyond measure and I am so thankful for that every single day. I am very excited/scared/nervous/sad/hopefully for all that God has in store for me in the upcoming months. I can't believe my time in Quincy is coming to an end. Am I ready? Yes, and no. I love it here, no matter what anyone else says! It is my home away from home and it has really grown on me over the past four years. However, I am also ready to begin the next chapter of my life. I never do well with change at first, but I always seem to come around eventually.

Some things I have to look forward to in the days/weeks/months to come:
April 2-5: Easter Break :)
April 17th: My Pops being ordained a Deacon in the Catholic Church after five years of formation.
April 27th: Haiti night at Jed's. Mark your calenders!!
May 8th: My first half-marathon. (Oh and Hawk Wild!)
May 23rd: Graduation
May 24th(ish): Little Miss Macy will be welcomed into this world, making me an aunt for the fifth time!
May 28th: Lake of the Ozarks.
July 5th: I begin my Master's program at Rockhurst :)

Life is all about change. Sometimes it's painful. Sometimes it's beautiful. Most of the time it's both.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite quotes ever. Oh, and you're one of my most favorite people ever, and you are one of the most important things that make/made Quincy so great for me. Love you always.

    ReplyDelete